GENERAL LOGISTIC CONDITIONS
As Logistics service provider in the port of Antwerp our activities are primarily subject to the GENERAL LOGISTICS CONDITIONS as in the links below, covering 3 major areas namely
1) ABAS-KVBG GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE HANDLNG OF GOODS AND THE RELATED ACTIVITIES AT THE PORT OF ANTWERP,
2) BELGIAN FREIGHT FORWARDERS STANDARD TRADING CONDITIONS &
3) CMR CONDITIONS
- ALGEMENE LOGISTIEKE VOORWAARDEN - Dutch Version
- CONDITIONS GENERALES DE PRESTATIONS LOGISTIQUES - French Version
- ALLGEMEINE BEDINGUNGEN FÜR LOGISTIKDIENSTLEISTUNGEN - German Version
- GENERAL LOGISTIC CONDITIONS - English Version
TRADING TERMS & CONDITIONS
All our transactions are subject to the Belgian Freight Forwarders Standard Trading Conditions 2005. The text of those Conditions has been published under number 05090237 in the Annexe au Moniteur Belge dated June 24th, 2005. Unless proven otherwise they will be deemed accepted. Annex to the text are as below.
- BELGIAN FREIGHT FORWARDERS STANDARD TRADING CONDITIONS - Dutch Version
- BELGIAN FREIGHT FORWARDERS STANDARD TRADING CONDITIONS - French Version
- BELGIAN FREIGHT FORWARDERS STANDARD TRADING CONDITIONS - German Version
- BELGIAN FREIGHT FORWARDERS STANDARD TRADING CONDITIONS - English Version
All E-mails originating from us, along with its attachments may contain privileged information and is intended solely for the addressee(s). Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. If you have received this mail by mistake, please inform us immediately and delete this mail. As per Blackstone Shipping’s policy, unencrypted mail via internet is not considered secure and is susceptible to change. Any information expressed in this mail does not necessarily reflect the views of Blackstone Shipping. Blackstone Shipping does not guarantee the integrity, speed or safety of this message, or manipulation carried out by third parties. Blackstone Shipping shall not be responsible nor liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt or damage to your system. Blackstone Shipping does not guarantee that the integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that this communication is free of interceptions or interference. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advice you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.
The privacy of our clients, prospective clients, suppliers, job applicants and visitors to our website are important for us: Blackstone Shipping Belgium BV with registered office at Londenstraat 22, 2000 Antwerp – Belgium, Company (KBO) – nr. 0739.841.863
This document provides you with information about the processing of your personal data and your rights related to this data processing by us.
1. Who processes the Personal Data?
The controller of all Personal Data processed about our clients, potential clients, suppliers, job candidates and website visitors is Blackstone Shipping Belgium BV with registered office at Londenstraat 22, 2000 Antwerp – Belgium, Company (KBO) – nr. 0739.841.863
2. What kind of Personal Data do we process?
The Personal Data we collect and process will differ depending upon the relationship. We will hold different types of Personal Data - if you are a client, a potential client, a supplier, a job candidate or a visitor to our Website:
3. Do we collect Personal Data through our website?
In general, we do not collect or store any personal data when someone is visting our Website.
4. For what purposes do we use Personal Data?
The purposes of processing your Personal Data are different depending on the situation.
As a potential client, you are not obliged to provide any personal data. As a client or a supplier, certain Personal Data are to be provided, e.g. for statutory or contractual reasons. As a job candidate certain Personal Data is necessary for entering into a possible contract.
5. To what extend do we provide Personal Data and why?
In connection with the purposes described above, we may need to share your Personal Data with third parties, so-called 'recipients'. These recipients may include:
- external service providers, such as security professionals, accountants, auditors, experts and other professional advisors, IT system operators, hosting providers, financial institutions, public authorities.
- third-party participants in legal proceedings and their advisors for the protection of our rights, to courts, insurance companies etc.
- BLACKSTONE SHIPPING GROUP - companies
6. How long do we keep Personal Data?
We will keep the Personal Data during the period necessary for the purposes for which we collected the data. The precise period will depend on those purposes but no longer than is legally regulated.
7. What are your rights to your Personal Data?
With respect to your Personal Data we process, you have the following rights, as set forth in the regulation:
- Right of access: You have the right to information whether or not your Personal Data are being processed and, in that event to get the information regarding your Personal Data and regarding the processing.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to correct inaccurate and/or incomplete Personal Data and in that case have recipients to whom inaccurate and/or incomplete Personal Data was provided informed about that rectification.
- Right to erasure: Provided the legal conditions are met, you have the right to have your Personal Data erased.
- Right to restriction of processing: Provided the legal conditions are met, you have the right to have a restriction of the processing of your Personal Data and in that case the possibility to limit the processing to mere storage.
- Right to data portability: Provided the legal conditions are met, you have the right to be provided with your Personal Data and to transfer your Personal Data to another controller.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data based on certain grounds and always the right to object to the use of your Personal Data for direct marketing.
- Right to withdraw consent: If you have given your consent to our processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, without such withdrawal affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: If you are of the opinion that our processing of your Personal Data is inconsdistent with the law, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, in Belgium:
- The 'Data Protection Authority' (Autorité de Protection des Données – Gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit) that can be contacted :
- by regular mail: Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussel, Belgium
- by telephone: +32 (0)2 274 48 00
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The above rights may be applicable in certain circumstances only and may be subject to certain conditions, exemptions or exceptions as set out in the applicable data protection legislation.
8. Who can you contact regarding your Personal Data?
If you have questions, concerns or complaints about the manner in which we process your Personal Data, you can contact us as follows:
Blackstone Shipping Belgium BVFranklin Rooseveltplaats 12/20
VAT: BE 0739.841.863